Multi-Search3

Font3dTemplates: Top 7 Reasons Why I Shouldn't Let YOU PREVIEW


7.You start yelling fi before I type my if. (That too, in Javascript)
6.You think evil is better compared to eval.
5.You are so nerdy you think the HOME button is scary.
4.You have the dirty habit of typing curse words in input boxes.
3.You look for dingdong font instead of wingdings.
2.You have the uncontrollable urge to look at the about box to see if I gave you credit for no reason.
1.You have the evil habit of starting my Xp-Chrome app with IE and every other browser just to see how crappy everything can be.


Create Headers,banners,Anything. Font3dTemplates. Coming Soon.
View Samples SlideShow


 


BlogCollage


Blog Collage - Top Random Posts In No Particular Order

Mouseover the images for title and comments