Multi-Search3

Safe Mode Resolution-Not Scary AnyMore!

I know I am not supposed to take a winter vacation in safe mode and that it is just for quick troubleshooting but man, did I hate not being able to change the display resolution! The dialog boxes wouldn't tell me if I was clicking on OK instead of CANCEL and the windows and other screens looked like they had their revenge in safe mode. Not any more. I almost thought this one won't work because it looked so simple but what magic! I CAN change the display to a better resolution thanks to this great post at mydigitallife.info.
Safe mode is not so scary anymore!
http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-change-screen-resolution-and-display-colors-quality-in-safe-mode-of-windows/

BlogCollage


Blog Collage - Top Random Posts In No Particular Order

Mouseover the images for title and comments